Axis Insurance Managers Inc. dares to be Elite. We strive to be the best in our industry, helping people protect what matters most to them. We innovate. We collaborate. We push ourselves, and one another, to be more than we were the day before. To work with us means approaching each day with a passion for what you do, knowing that you make a difference – to your clients, to your colleagues, to yourself.
We’re looking for people who are continuously growing – from Good to Great, from Great to Elite.
We’re looking for YOU.
As an Account Manager, a typical day might include:
- Obtaining underwriting information from potential and existing clients to submit to underwriters
- Presenting quotes &/or renewals to clients, obtaining orders, and binding coverage with underwriters
- Issuing invoices, endorsements, cover notes, financing contracts, etc.
- Inputting data on new claims and updating clients on claims status
- Handling routine customer & Account Executive inquiries
- Managing daily administration of client accounts (correspondence; policy, contract, and lease agreement wording review; policy documentation issuance)
You are passionate about:
- Providing friendly, professional service
- Making a positive difference to those around you
- Sharing ideas and working with a great team of proactive, innovative thinkers
- Learning, growing, and pushing past barriers
- Living with integrity
- Taking ownership of your work and actions
You’re outstanding at:
- Building relationships – with clients, with underwriters, with colleagues … YOU are a people person!
- Staying on top of priorities … YOU know every deadline and live by your To-Do list!
- Paying attention to the little things that make a big difference … YOU dot your I’s, cross your T’s, and check all your boxes to make sure it’s done right ... the first time!
- Managing your time … even in a pressure cooker, with deadlines looming, YOU keep your cool, knowing you’ve got this!
- Proactively getting stuff done … YOU follow up and follow through!
- Working behind the scenes to ensure an exceptional customer experience … YOU know that the customer expects excellence … and so do you!
- At least 3 years of Commercial Insurance experience
- General Agent Level II Insurance license through the Insurance Council of BC
You want a leg up?
- CAIB or CIP insurance designation
- Experience using the Epic broker management system
What’s in it for YOU?
- Fun! From team-building events to contests, and giveaways, we believe that a happy team makes a happy workplace!
- Career potential & leadership opportunities. We pride ourselves on training and mentoring for success.
- Competitive Employee Benefits Plan. The Axis Group has customized medical, dental, long-term disability, AD&D, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance coverage for your & your family.
- Work/Life Balance. Our offices operate 8:30am – 4:30pm, so no evenings or weekends. And we offer competitive vacation time and flex work options, meaning more time for you to get out and do YOU.
We’re excited to meet YOU!
Axis Insurance Managers Inc. is committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect and inclusion, recognizing that our success is enhanced by diversity. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain top talent from a diverse candidate pool.
Find us at: