We staff and hire the very best. People who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on exceeding the needs of our customers. We have a lot of fun, and we are committed to being an employer of choice by providing a comprehensive benefit and pension program, a generous time off and education policy including your birthday off and all sorts of great staff celebrations throughout the year. Not to mention our annual ‘Dream’ program that awards four lucky team members with up to $10,000 towards their dream, whatever it may be…
We also happen to sell insurance…..want to work with us?
Client Advisor, Auto Insurance
Megson FitzPatrick is looking for an ambitious, engaging Client Advisor, Auto Insurance to join our team. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for our autoplan clients and be available to work weekend shifts.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our autoplan clients via phone and in-person;
- Assist clients with various ICBC transactions;
- Work in ICBC’s Policy Centre;
- Assist clients with private insurance options and products;
- Work in insurance company portals;
- Administrative duties as required;
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Location and Status:
- Colwood, BC
- Permanent full-time employment (37.5/hrs week)
- Possession of level one insurance license is required;
- Autoplan experience is considered an asset;
- Post-secondary degree, or equivalent, considered an asset;
- Enrollment in CAIB or CIP courses, considered an asset;
- Desire to succeed in a customer-service based role by providing exceptional client experience to our client base;
- Quick learner;
- Ability to deliver effective results meeting deadlines and targets;
- Confident working with multiple computer programs simultaneously and with a high degree of accuracy.
Values & Competencies:
- High degree of professionalism and integrity;
- A strong business acumen;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Good judgement and decision-making skills;
- Works well within a team and independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrates initiative, self-management and a desire to learn and grow.
Megson FitzPatrick Insurance Services is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Please be advised Rogers Insurance Ltd. and CapriCMW have merged to become Acera Insurance Services Ltd. Megson FitzPatrick Insurance Services., as part of the Rogers Insurance Group of Companies, will also transition to become Acera Insurance. Over the next few months, you will note that our documentation will be changing to reflect our new company name. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
To apply for a position, please go to https://www.megsonfitzpatrick.com/about-us/careers/ and complete an online profile/application. We will no longer accept resumes via email.