We are currently looking for a new Account Manager to join our team in our Prince George Office. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of Customer Service experience. It is an exciting time to join the Wilson M. Beck team as we have grown significantly over the years and still have a strong desire to continue in that direction.
The Account Manager plays an important role as they are the one ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the office and our client files run smoothly. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with our insurance team and our clients.
Wilson M. Beck Insurance Services is one of the largest privately held construction brokerages in Western Canada. WMB has dedicated teams focused exclusively on insurance, surety, warranty, and risk management services. We have strategically positioned ourselves into what we consider the four corners of BC. Since 1981 we have grown to employ over 200 people in 7 geographic locations: Lower Mainland, Okanagan (Kelowna), Kamloops, Northern BC (Prince George), Alberta, Victoria, and Ontario. Our strength is our people and their expertise – We care. We Help.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You’ll be required to obtain your Level 1 Insurance License;
- You’ll oversee all reception duties and be the voice and face of Wilson M. Beck when greeting clients, guests, or employees. The goal is for everyone to feel welcome and have their requests answered in a timely manner;
- You’ll be the expert in knowing how to send/receive packages via mail and courier;
- You will engage with our clients to determine their needs, provide expert advice and ensure the best coverage for them;
- You will develop new business opportunities;
- You will respond to all customer and company inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written enquiries;
- You will learn how to write and sell insurance coverages.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 2 years of customer service experience;
- You are eager to learn and are interested in learning the ropes of Insurance;
- You are a self-starter, who is highly organized with exceptional attention to detail;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have experience using Microsoft Office and Excel;
- You have a natural ability to thrive in a team environment and work well with others;
- You are driven to success and can represent our brand;
- You demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion, as you will be exposed to clients’ confidential information;
- You have a strong work ethic, yet you know how to have fun!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits programs;
- Professional development training/courses;
- A great collaborative work environment;
- We are firm believers in the health and wellness of our staff and provide the resources and services to encourage and support this;
- Work/life balance is encouraged.
Find us at: