We are currently looking for a Commercial Lines Processor to join our Commercial Lines team in our Kelowna office. In this role, you will collaborate with Account Manager(s) / Producer(s) / Marketer(s) to assist in the managing of our clients accounts. This position requires a positive attitude, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a high paced environment. The portfolio of business focuses on but is not limited to various segments within the construction and contracting industry.
Wilson M. Beck Insurance Services is one of the largest privately held construction brokerages in Western Canada. WMB has dedicated teams focused exclusively on insurance, surety, warranty, and risk management services. We have strategically positioned ourselves into what we consider the four corners of BC. Since 1981 we have grown to employ over 200 people in 7 geographic locations: Lower Mainland, Okanagan (Kelowna), Kamloops, Northern BC (Prince George), Alberta, Victoria, and Ontario. Our strength is our people and their expertise – We Care. We Help.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will organize and attend internal renewal strategy meetings;
- You will respond promptly to client emails and telephone calls;
- You will prepare all client services documents (i.e., Renewal Summaries, Client Proposals, Underwriting Submissions);
- You will maintain monthly expiry lists including following up on project expiries;
- You will monitor abeyances for outstanding information;
- You will update spreadsheets such as Statement of Values and Contractors Equipment;
- You will write correspondence and sending documents to clients (using company templates);
- You will complete certificate requests;
- You will quote and issue premium finance contracts as requested;
- You will follow up on accounts receivables & Company discrepancies;
- You will follow corporate policies and procedures;
- You will continue to maintain education credits for licensing;
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required;
- You will learn Broker Management System (EPIC), Marketing through Policy Works, Excel & Word.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have administration experience or degree;
- You must obtain your Level 2 insurance License, within (6) months of your start date;
- You are a self-starter, highly organized with exceptional attention to detail;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have a friendly professional demeanor with a good sense of business acumen;
- You have a natural ability to thrive working in a team environment and work well with others;
- You are driven to success and can represent our brand and your own cohesively and confidentially;
- You are client centered, strong core values, and strong work ethic.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits programs;
- Professional development training/courses;
- A great collaborative work environment;
- A positive and supportive setting which encourages the health and wellness of our team.
Find us at: