Interior Savings Insurance is a locally owned and operated insurance agency with 16 branches.
As a valued member of our Sales & Service team, you will experience a workplace that is diverse, stimulating and rewarding. Our interactions with one another and our clients are based on respect and integrity, making Interior Savings Insurance a great place to work and build your career.
We currently have an opening for a Full Time Commercial Insurance Advisor. This position is available for hybrid work, and you must reside in, or near, the Kelowna or Kamloops regions.
The Commercial Insurance Advisor supports Interior Savings’ vision by developing valued relationships with existing and potential new commercial clients and delivers superior service by maintaining regular client contact, remaining consistent with corporate policies and procedures, and facilitating referrals to appropriate Interior Savings staff.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, maintains and grows branch commercial lines portfolio and ensures existing business is maintained. May also be required to sell and maintain personal lines and other products for commercial clients.
- Performs all duties associated with commercial accounts and liaises with clients regarding their needs
- Follows up with current clients to ensure appropriate coverage’s, insurance company requirements, renewals, claims and premium payments are in place
- Develops and maintains knowledge of insurers and their appropriateness for underwriting various types of risk and packages materials for marketing purposes
- Maintains accurate computer records including client data, proposals, quotations, binders, renewal lists, claims, invoicing and correspondence
- Keeps current with market trends, and maintains knowledge level and required licensing to sell commercial lines insurance
- Identifies and develops sale and service opportunities with potential new clients. Enhances valued relationships with existing clients
- Maintain established procedures with respect to confidentiality, negotiable items, cash transactions, equipment and surroundings to meet safety, legal and procedural requirements.
- Develop and maintain a strong image within the community
- Maintains a professional standard of conduct at all times while promoting a positive image of the Insurance Agency.
- Other duties as required; assist other staff as required.
Licenses & Certifications
- Level 2 Insurance License
- 3-5 years job related experience in an insurance agency selling personal lines
- Good comprehension of all personal, Autoplan and commercial insurance products and services
“For more information or to apply for this position please visit our website: www.interiorsavings.com.”
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact short-listed candidates only.