Since it’s inception, the InsureBC Group has strived to grow our global presence and we now have over 100 offices worldwide. We recognize that times have changed and in 2017 launched one of BC’s first online, digital Agencies, allowing customers to purchase a wide range of insurance products online. We currently employ approximately 1000 employees in a variety of disciplines, including Insurance, Sales, Finance, Information Technology, Accounting, Human Resources, and Administration.
What a typical day looks like:
- Responsible for a book of Commerical Business, including, but not limited to:
- Remarketing files
- Quoting and issuing new business
- Staying on top of renewals to ensure efficeint service
- Collecting payments and staying on top of AR's
- Issuing certificates of insuarance as needed
- Occassionally assist with looking after some of the Personal Lines business
The successful candidate will have:
- Level 2 license
- Minimum 2 years in insurance industry
- Some commerial lines experience
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with superior customer service experience
- Strong organanizational and time-management skills
- Previous experience working in fast-paced envirnonments and priorotizing multiple tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional Critical Illness
- Career advancement and Education Development
Join our team!
We are continuously growing and creating new opportunities. At InsureBC, we take pride in our employees – after all, they are our greatest asset.
To be considered for this position, you me be legally permitted to work for our company in Canda.
Email your resume along with the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in the InsureBC Group, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Find us at: