The InsureBC Group is one of the largest insurance broker networks in British Columbia with over 90 locations. We offer a positive work environment, solid opportunity for personal growth as well as a competitive compensation package.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable full-time Office Manager for a busy insurance agency located in Aldergrove.
While having an insurance background would be helpful, we are looking for an individual who is a strong leader, a great communicator, has an unflappable demeanor and has experience and skill in building effective teams.
The successful candidate will be tasked with supervising our office, fostering a positive and harmonious work environment and building a team-oriented work culture. The successful candidate will be expected to obtain their insurance license within the first 3-4 months if they are not currently licensed.
- Supervising staff
- Scheduling & Payroll/Time Sheet Monitoring
- Establish individual performance and development plans for all staff
- Establish training plans for all staff
- Assess opportunities to enhance the overall customer experience
- Assess and update office procedures and workload balance between staff members
- Build a team culture and a harmonious work environment
- Assertively tackle and resolve issues
- Establish sales growth opportunities
- Insurance experience and current insurance license (Level 2 or better) preferred
- Previous supervisory experience is mandatory
- Prior office management team building experience required
- Skilled in performance management, conflict resolution, coaching, fostering career development
- Skilled in assessing and monitoring office procedures
- Experience assessing and improving the overall customer experience
- Ability to produce quality deliverables on a timely basis
- Skilled and finding answers to business problems
- Ability to quickly learn new computer systems
- Demonstrates good judgement in escalating issues
- Has a firm but empathetic leadership style
What's in it for you?
- Dental and Vision Care
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional Critical Illness
- Career advancement and Education Development
Join our team!
We are continuously growing and creating new opportunities. At InsureBC, we take pride in our employees – after all, they are our greatest asset.
To be considered for this position, you must be legally able to work in Canada for our company.
How to Apply:
Please do not apply through Indeed. Instead, e-mail your resume along with the position you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in the InsureBC Group, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.