We are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Join Us
Does leading a team to achieve sales goals and incentives excite you?
Do you see yourself as not just a manager, but a leader?
As an Assistant Manager, you will use your Insurance expertise to effectively manage and support your team to achieve established sales targets, while focusing on employee engagement and client retention.
Here is what a typical day looks like
- Provide guidance and coaching to your team
- Mentor and coach team members, assist in training and onboarding of new hires as needed
- Champion, communicate and implement corporate initiatives, policies and procedures
- Remaining up to date on product knowledge and build relationships with insurance providers
- Continuous self-development, through industry and community involvement, and industry related courses
The value you bring
- General Insurance Level 1 License required; Level 2 required within 90 days
- 3+ years insurance experience, including ICBC expertise
- Supervisory experience leading teams to meet and achieve sales targets
- Involvement in industry related associations and your community
- Professional communication etiquette, both written and verbal
- Passionate about helping people, self-driven, and determined to succeed
Hours: Full-time - 37.5 hours/week
Location: Sooke, BC
Requisition Number: 80068
Western Financial Group – Top 100 Canadian Employer
Our people make us who we are and we’re thankful to have been recognized as a Top Employer across Canada! We are looking for great people who share our values and want to share their unique skills with us. Western is on a mission to exceed customer expectations, and that starts with our people. Would you like to be part of our story?
As one of Canada's top insurance brokers, Western creates security and has provided customized insurance solutions to over 1 million Canadians. For over a century, we've secured our neighbours' future by staying true to our Guiding Principles of Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty.
Health & Wellness
At Western we take pride in providing programs that add value to our people’s lives – after all, they are our greatest asset! Eligible employees receive a competitive compensation package consisting of 3 weeks’ vacation, 14 paid wellness days, company matching investment and savings programs, and 100% employer-paid group benefits, including a health care spending account.
Find us at: