We put our people first. As an employer of choice, Acera Insurance, formerly Megson FitzPatrick Insurance, offers an outstanding workplace and employee culture that creates valuable opportunities for all employees.
Our people are:
- Encouraged to challenge the status quo and never stop learning in their commitment to excellence.
- Empowered with a sense of accountability and autonomy to take ownership of their work.
- Treated with respect and act with integrity by putting clients, colleagues, and community first.
- Recognized for their achievements and celebrate festivities, big and small, to make work fun.
We also proudly offer most employees the opportunity to become owners. With over 550 employee owners, Acera Insurance is the only Canadian brokerage that is widely owned by its employees. Our employee owners have a vested interest and get to share in Acera Insurance’s success — which they make possible.
Join our award-winning network of over 1,000 professionals across Canada and change the way people feel about insurance.
CLIENT ADVISOR, AUTO INSURANCE
Acera is looking for an ambitious, engaging Client Advisor to join our Auto team. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for our autoplan clients and be available to work weekend shifts.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our autoplan clients via phone and in-person;
- Assist clients with various ICBC transactions;
- Work in ICBC’s Policy Centre;
- Assist clients with private insurance options and products;
- Work in insurance company portals;
- Administrative duties as required;
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Location and Status:
Permanent part-time employment, 15 – 30 hours per week
Friday – Monday shift availability
Must be available Saturday & Sunday 9am – 5pm
- Level one insurance license required;
- Autoplan experience is considered an asset;
- Post-secondary degree, or equivalent, considered an asset;
- Enrollment in CAIB or CIP courses, considered an asset;
- Desire to succeed in a customer-service based role by providing exceptional client experience to our client base;
- Quick learner;
- Ability to deliver effective results meeting deadlines and targets;
- Confident working with multiple computer programs simultaneously and with a high degree of accuracy.
Values & Competencies:
- High degree of professionalism and integrity;
- A strong business acumen;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Good judgement and decision-making skills;
- Works well within a team and independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrates initiative, self-management and a desire to learn and grow.
Acera Insurance is one of the largest independent, employee-controlled brokerages in Canada. With over 60 locations across Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, and the Yukon, and $1 billion in gross written premium, our team provides individuals, families and businesses unbiased insurance and risk management solutions that have a distinct Canadian perspective. Our collaborative work structure combines our people’s strength and expertise to offer greater value, knowledge, and resources to our personal and commercial clients nationwide, including comprehensive group benefits.
Acera Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
To apply for a position, please go to https://www.megsonfitzpatrick.com/about-us/careers/ and complete an online profile/application.